Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Summer Solstice has arrived!

So the summer solstice was yesterday and thus the Earth returns around its other half of the roation towards Minnesota being a winter wonderland of salt and sand. I don't mind the cold, but it really puts a damper on the bikability of the roads and paths.
Chosen Robot played a show at the Terminal bar two thursdays ago and it was a good time. We didn't pack the bar, probaly because it was a thursday night, but we rocked with two other great bands, The Hunger Bone and Skittish. I am working on a song for the Dwelling of Duels competition over at vgmix.com for the first time. I am having great fun rearranging the song and making it my own style and it is great practice in recording and production for my future pursuits.
It should be an exciting summer with Eric's wedding, 10k lakes festival(woot), and the renaisance and irish fairs towards the end. 10k lakes is going to be a blast and I can't wait.
As far as my video game pursuits go, I have been playing Super Paper Mario on the Wii which is a fun and funky lil game. I have also been playing Eve online which at first is very overwhelming but is beginning to get very intellectually challenging and fun. I can't wait to see my game progress in that.
Thats all for now, catch you on the flip side.
B

No comments: